Ukrainian President Accepts PM's Resignation
Ukraine's President Viktor Yanukovych has accepted the resignation of Prime Minister Mykola Azarov but has asked him to keep the acting role until a new government is formed.
"I accept the resignation of Mykola Azarov and consequently the resignation of the Ukrainian government," stated President Viktor Yanukovych.
Ukrainian Prime Minister Mykola Azarov resigned on Tuesday in a bid to ease Ukraine's deadly crisis as lawmakers debated key reforms.
"I have taken a personal decision to ask the president of Ukraine to accept my resignation from the post of prime minister with the aim of creating an additional possibility for a political compromise to peacefully resolve the conflict," he said in a statement.
- » China Shrinks Customs Duties on Imported Cars
- » Mark Zuckerberg Hearing at the European Parliament Today (Live Stream)
- » There were no Injured Bulgarian Soldiers in a Missile Attack in Kandahar
- » The 16th Richest Countries in the World
- » The US-China Trade War Is Postponed
- » Oil Prices Sharply Increased the Reason for This Is the Threat of the United States to Impose New Sanctions on Venezuela