France Condemns Recent Violence in Ukraine
France will summon Ukrainian ambassador in Paris over the recent violence in Kiev, according to media reports.
Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius has given instruction to the foreign ministry to summon the Ukrainian ambassador in France Friday as a gesture to show France's condemnation of recent events in Ukrainian capital city.
Meanwhile, five regional councils in central and western Ukraine were taken over on Thursday night by disgruntled citizens as the grip and authority of President Viktor Yanukovych begins to weaken, Kyivpost.com informed.
Protesters took over gubernatorial buildings in Lviv, Ternopil, Cherkassy, Rivne, and Khmelnytsky. Police later retook the building in Cherkassy. The governor of Ukraine's western Lviv region, Oleg Salo, has signed his resignation on Thursday afterprotesters stormed his offices.
- » Bulgarian start-ups make CubeSats, Quantum Physics Experiment in Space
- » More than 100 Palestinians Wounded after another Day of Protests
- » Turkish Lira with a New Record Drop
- » The Court Banned Trump from Blocking his Followers on Twitter
- » China Shrinks Customs Duties on Imported Cars
- » Mark Zuckerberg Hearing at the European Parliament Today (Live Stream)
France "Condemns", USA "condemn", EU "condemns"...Look, Sirs, You "condemn" Ukrainian authorities for the crimes which are committing right now by the strongly supported/financed by You "protestors". You "condemn" authorities at the moment when those protected by You pretty "protestors" attack/capture-one after another-local administration buildings in Western Ukraine: Lvov, Chmelnitsky, Cherkassy, Rovno, Ivano-Frankovsk, Ternopol, Zhitomir......What about Your conscience, Sirs?
A bunch of condoms "condemns"! Toast.