Bulgaria's GERB Party: EC Report Will Draw Attention to Bulgaria
Bulgarian GERB party views EC report on Bulgaria as an overall assessment of the situation in the country, rather than just of the Socialist-endorsed Cabinet of PM Oresharski.
"The report must not be taken narrow-mindedly. We accept all remarks regarding our cabinet," Tomislav Donchev of center-right party GERB said at a brifing following EC Cooperation and Verification Mechanism (CVM) report on Wednesday.
"The report will surely draw attention to Bulgaria and further EU funds assimilation will be scrutinized," Donchev commented.
"It is alarming that this year's EC report on Bulgaria is the first to show certain weariness, even desperation," Donchev added.
GERB MPs claimed they have learned from their mistakes even before the EC report pointed them out.
- » Bulgarian Presidency Reports on the Progress Made on Topics Overseen by European Parliament’s Committee on Constitutional Affairs
- » Joint Statement by Commissioners Avramopoulos and King, the Ministers of Interior of the Western Balkans
- » V. Dombrovskis: Low Incomes are not an Obstacle to Bulgaria's Joining the Eurozone's "Waiting Room"
- » Bulgaria Takes Forward the Debate on the Future of the Common Agricultural Policy
- » South Pacific Regional Fisheries Management Organisation: Council Adopts New Rules
- » EU Priorities in the UN Food and Agriculture Organisation: Council Conclusions