Poor Weather Conditions in Bulgaria's High Mountains
Strong winds and a significant cloud cover make for poor hiking and skiing conditions in Bulgaria's high mountains Saturday.
The Bulgarian Mountain Rescue Service warned all who venture high up to exercise due caution.
Temperatures remain high for the season, with maximums expected to reach 3-7 degrees Centigrade.
Ski facilities in Bulgarian winter resorts are operating partially, with a still deficient snow cover.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bansko is Preparing for the Winter Season
- » Before the Start of the Season: What are the Prices of Tickets for the Ski Area in Bansko
- » Travel in Europe Will Not Reach Pre-Pandemic Levels by 2024
- » Winter Tourism in Bulgaria: Will a Green Certificate be Required for the Ski Areas?
- » Bulgaria: The Ski Season will be More Expensive this Year
- » In September, the Growth of Foreign Tourists in Bulgaria was Nearly 40% for the Year