Wenger: I Admire Berbatov, But There's No Arsenal Bid
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has denied rumors that his club is interested in signing Fulham striker Dimitar Berbatov, despite admitting he admires the Bulgarian's talent.
"Do I rate Berbatov as a player? Highly. Have we made any approach to sign Berbatov? No," Wenger has told a press conference.
Arsenal were first linked with Berbatov at the start of the month as injuries to Olivier Giroud and Nicklas Bendtner left Wenger extremely light of options up front.
Meanwhile, reports emerged that Tottenham are eyeing up this month a move for Berbatov.
However, Fulham have insisted that the 32-year-old striker is not set to leave the club.
- » "Levski" Marks 104 years since the Founding of the Football Club
- » Grigor Dimitrov Posted in Social Networks a Message for the Most Special Person
- » Slavia Sofia Won the Bulgarian Cup after a 22-year Break
- » Huge Interest for the Final of the Bulgarian Football Cup Between Levski and Slavia
- » Grigor Dimitrov was Eliminated in Round 2 of the Masters in Madrid
- » Milos Raonic Will Compete With Grigor Dimitrov