British Diplomat Plunges to Death in Romania
A British diplomat died after falling from a hotel window in Romanian city of Baia Mare, Thursday.
Romanian media reported that the man committed suicide, AFP informed.
He worked at the British embassy in Romanian capital city of Bucharest. He is believed to have worked for the Foreign Office for 13 years.
A spokesman for Britain's Foreign Office, Simon Fraser, confirmed media reports that the man was a member of the diplomatic staff at the British embassy in Bucharest but did not name him or provide further details, citing privacy.
Baia Mare police have started an investigation but declined to provide further information.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 461 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv hit Moscow with Drone Attacks
- » Oil Prices fall against the background of a Deal being reached on the US Debt Ceiling
- » 25 NATO soldiers were Injured in Clashes in Kosovo
- » Clashes between police and Serbs in Northern Kosovo
- » Day 460 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russian Missile Attack in the Morning and at Noon
- » North Korea plans to launch a Satellite - Japan prepares for a Ballistic Missile