Police Raid in Bulgarian Refugee Center, 70 Evicted
More than 70 illegal immigrants were forcefully evicted from the refugee center in Sofia, Bulgaria.
The refugees are accused of having no legal basis to be in Bulgaria, and of illegaly residing in the refugee camp using fake IDs, Bulgarian TV7 informed.
The police raid followed a signal that the center for temporary accommodation in Sofia hosted many illegal immigrants.
The detainees will be housed in the refugee camp in the Bulgarian town of Harmanli.
The State Agency for Refugees together with the Ministry of Interior will perform similar check-ups in other refugee centers in the country, as well.
- » Poland has Suffered from a Severe Hurricane.
- » TIR Truck Turned Upside Down on Trakia Highway
- » Over 1 Million Eggs will be Withdrawn from the Bulgarian Market
- » Indonesia Questions Ferry Captain as 192 Remain Missing
- » Tickets for Webit.Festival are Now Fully Sold out
- » Canada Lagalizes Recreational Marijuana