Govt Plans to Bring Expats Back to Bulgaria
The Bulgarian Cabinet is preparing a plan on how to attract back those Bulgarians who left their homeland in search of better life.
This was announced by Deputy Prime Minister Daniela Bobeva before participants in the annual conference for Central and Eastern Europe of the Euromeoney magazine.
The focus of this plan is to attract mostly expats who have skills in professions that are in shortage in the country. The Minister gave as examples engineers, doctors and nurses, who, because of higher wages, prefer countries like Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
According to Bobeva's report, last year one -third fewer Bulgarians immigrated to Britain, compared to 2012.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Pack of Dogs that Killed a Woman in Bulgaria have been Put Down
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 135 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Cloudy Weather Today in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: A 3-Year-Old Child died after a Home Boiler Explosion in Ruse
- » Eurostat: Bulgarian Women give Birth to their First Child the Earliest
- » Amnesty International: The Situation with Media Freedom in Bulgaria is getting Worse