Light Earthquake Registered in Southwest Bulgaria
A light earthquake of magnitude 2.8 on the Richter scale was registered on Friday night in southwestern Bulgaria.
The quake struck at 10:43 PM, and was felt in the western part of the Rhodope mountains.
The epicenter was about 15 km southeast of Borino village, in the region of Smolyan. It is situated 152 km from the capital Sofia.
There are no reports of any damages caused by the tremor.
- » Scientists have Revealed why Birds have no Teeth
- » Minister Neno Dimov: We have Made Significant Progress in Regards to Air Quality During the EU Presidency
- » How the Northeastern Bulgarian Town of Smyadovo Transforms into Modern Energy Efficient Settlement
- » Storm in Karnobat, Southeastern Bulgaria: Streets and Houses in Water!
- » A Spectacular Tornado Hit West Germany!
- » EU Suing France, UK and Germany over Air Pollution Levels