Bulgaria Needs True Leftist Party - Rightist Ex-PM
Among the most serious problems in Bulgaria is the lack of a center-left party, according to former center-right PM Boyko Borisov.
Friday Borisov mused about left, right and the Bulgarian party system on his Facebook page.
"The true problem in Bulgaria is that it has no leftist party. We have a so-called leftist Bulgarian Socialist Party, that is however thoroughly guided by [coalition partner] the Movement for Rights and Freedoms," wrote the former PM.
"At the same time, the Socialists' main policies are rather centrist or rightist," added he.
"There are no such lacks in the center-right part of the spectrum, but there is a whole on the left side", summarized Borisov.
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
- » More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
- » The Bulgarian Social Minister Biser Petkov Resigned, PM Borisov Rejected the Resignation (Updated)
- » Trakia Highway is Closed in both Directions near Kameno because of a Fire
- » The Lyulin Highway Closes for Repair