FC Seoul Eyeing Bulgarian Striker Bojinov
South Korean football club FC Seoul are believed to be interested in signing Bulgarian striker Valeri Bojinov.
Bojinov, who was once considered a promising youngster, and played for teams like Manchester City, Fiorentina, and Juventus, has been struggling over the past years. His last club, Sporting Lisbon terminated his 3-year contract on disciplinary terms.
This season, Bojinov has been training with Bulgarian clubs Levski and Lokomotiv Sofia, but remains a free agent.
FC Seoul, a 5-time K-League champion, are said to be preparing a hefty salary and bonus package to lure the Bulgarian striker, according to Gong.bg.
Currently, the Korean league is on break between seasons. In 2013, FC Seoul finished in 4th place.
- » Discover These Beautiful Golf Courses In Bulgaria, Perfect For A Tee Time When You Visit
- » Bulgarian Paralympic Team wins two Gold on Day 1 of Dubai 2019 World Para Championship
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play for Bulgaria Again
- » Paralympian Hristiyan Stoyanov with Gold Medal from Dubai
- » Grigor Dimitrov Is in the World Rankings Top 20 Again
- » Kubrat Pulev: I’m Ready to Fight with Tyson Fury Every Day, I’m in my Best Shape