FC Seoul Eyeing Bulgarian Striker Bojinov
South Korean football club FC Seoul are believed to be interested in signing Bulgarian striker Valeri Bojinov.
Bojinov, who was once considered a promising youngster, and played for teams like Manchester City, Fiorentina, and Juventus, has been struggling over the past years. His last club, Sporting Lisbon terminated his 3-year contract on disciplinary terms.
This season, Bojinov has been training with Bulgarian clubs Levski and Lokomotiv Sofia, but remains a free agent.
FC Seoul, a 5-time K-League champion, are said to be preparing a hefty salary and bonus package to lure the Bulgarian striker, according to Gong.bg.
Currently, the Korean league is on break between seasons. In 2013, FC Seoul finished in 4th place.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Minister of Sports Krassen Kralev : Stadiums Could Close Doors to Fans
- » 30 Years Later: Liverpool Is The New Champion of England!
- » Tennis Star Novak Djokovic Tests Positive for Covid-19
- » Coaches of Grigor Dimitrov and Novak Djokovic Tested Positive for COVID-19
- » Bulgarian Тennis Star Grigor Dimitrov Is Infected With COVID-19
- » Grigor Dimitrov is Training in His Hometown Haskovo