FC Seoul Eyeing Bulgarian Striker Bojinov
South Korean football club FC Seoul are believed to be interested in signing Bulgarian striker Valeri Bojinov.
Bojinov, who was once considered a promising youngster, and played for teams like Manchester City, Fiorentina, and Juventus, has been struggling over the past years. His last club, Sporting Lisbon terminated his 3-year contract on disciplinary terms.
This season, Bojinov has been training with Bulgarian clubs Levski and Lokomotiv Sofia, but remains a free agent.
FC Seoul, a 5-time K-League champion, are said to be preparing a hefty salary and bonus package to lure the Bulgarian striker, according to Gong.bg.
Currently, the Korean league is on break between seasons. In 2013, FC Seoul finished in 4th place.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Best Football Matches to Watch This Year
- » Football: Beroe - Favorite of Bookmakers in the Derby with Slavia
- » Bulgaria: Two CSKA Football Players Test Positive for COVID-19
- » Bulgarian Tennis Player Pironkova is Making History on US Open
- » US Open: Bulgarian Tennis Star Tsveti Pironkova Beats Vekic
- » US Open: Bulgarian Tsveti Pironkova Outplays Muguruza, Grigor Dimitrov Loses in a 5-Hour Match