6 Degree Earthquake Shakes Turkey's Antalya
A powerful earthquake of magnitude estimated by local authorities at 6.1 on the Richter scale has been registered Saturday evening in major Turkish resort city of Antalya.
According to the data of the European Mediterranean Seismological Centre, the magnitude of the tremor was 5.9.
The earthquake occured around 5.22 pm local time near Antalya, located on Turkey's Mediterranean coast.
There are no reports of casualties and destruction, but the quake was felt in Cyprus and even Egypt.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » NASA's Ingenuity Helicopter Prepares for First Flight on Mars
- » Pandemic’s Another Face – Disposable Masks Spark Surge in Global Ocean Pollution
- » Icelandic Volcano Erupts First Time in 900 Years, Attracts Thousands of Curious Onlookers
- » On 22 March We Celebrate Water – World Water Day 2021
- » Scientists: Mars Was Wet Planet Once, What Happened to Its Water?
- » Powerful Sandstorm coming from Mongolia Wraps Beijing in Apocalyptic-Looking Yellow Smog