6 Degree Earthquake Shakes Turkey's Antalya
A powerful earthquake of magnitude estimated by local authorities at 6.1 on the Richter scale has been registered Saturday evening in major Turkish resort city of Antalya.
According to the data of the European Mediterranean Seismological Centre, the magnitude of the tremor was 5.9.
The earthquake occured around 5.22 pm local time near Antalya, located on Turkey's Mediterranean coast.
There are no reports of casualties and destruction, but the quake was felt in Cyprus and even Egypt.
- » Over 2350 Old Tires have been Collected in Sofia in the Last Month
- » 44 Dead in California Fires
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Light Rain in Some Areas, Highs Between 10°C and 15°C
- » California Fires Death Toll Rises to 31
- » Winter is Coming to Bulgaria: Snow and Cold by the End of the Week
- » Nine Die in California Wildfires, Tens of Thousands Forced to Flee