6 Degree Earthquake Shakes Turkey's Antalya
A powerful earthquake of magnitude estimated by local authorities at 6.1 on the Richter scale has been registered Saturday evening in major Turkish resort city of Antalya.
According to the data of the European Mediterranean Seismological Centre, the magnitude of the tremor was 5.9.
The earthquake occured around 5.22 pm local time near Antalya, located on Turkey's Mediterranean coast.
There are no reports of casualties and destruction, but the quake was felt in Cyprus and even Egypt.
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Highs between 9-14°C
- » The First Storks that Landed in Bulgaria Remind us that Spring Coming
- » Strong Earthquake in Turkey was Felt in Plovdiv
- » Another Sunny Day Today With Highs Between 12-17°C
- » Coal-fired Power Plants of the Western Balkans Cost Bulgaria up to EUR 700m a Year
- » March with Temperatures and Rainfall in the Norms, Predict Weather Forecasts