Bulgarian Man Convicted for Late Night Disco Double Murder Wanted by Interpol
Interpol has listed as wanted young Bulgarian man Iliyan Todorov, who has gone missing after being convicted of a 2011 double murder in Bulgarian capital Sofia.
Todorov has been convicted for the stabbing murder of two young men in their early 20s in a late night brawl in front of the Solo disco club in downtown Sofia.
Just this Saturday, the 27-year-old, whose whereabouts are unknown, has issued a second message pleading his innocence.
According to Todorov, CCTV footage at the site of the brawl can pl#mce_temp_url#ainly identify him as leaving while the fight is still taking place.
In his messages, he has described his case as a "disgrace" for the Bulgarian judicial system.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Over 50 Migrants Detained in Vratsa Region in Just One Hour!
- » Spanish Police Nab Bulgarian Mafia Leader in Sevilla Football Club Extortion Case
- » Tragic Night in Plovdiv Village: Double Murder and Suicide Unfold
- » Violent Robbery Shakes Blagoevgrad: One Injured in Shooting Incident
- » Global Child Pornography Bust: Two Detained in Bulgaria in Widespread European Operation
- » Bulgaria Reports Over 7,000 Intoxicated Driving Cases in 2023