Turkish Foreign Minister Reiterates Erdogan Conspiracy Theory
Turkey’s Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu has reiterated PM Recep Erdogan’s claims that the corruption investigations against his cabinet members are part of a plot.
“The revolution done by Turkey in its geography has disturbed some. If today there are some making some calculations about us, if we have disturbed some, be sure that this is due to the revolution we have started in this land”, Davutoglu addressed in a meeting, cited by the daily Hurriyet.
Earlier, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan commented that the unfolding corruption allegations against members of his cabinet are part of a wider plot, possibly international, to overthrow a legitimate government.
Following the resignation of 3 ministers, Erdogan replaced another 10 earlier on Thursday.
“The same minor developments could take place in all democratic countries. What is important is to have a strong societal cement, to maintain our unity and togetherness, whatever disagreements we have among us”, added the Foreign Minister.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 220 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The West Reacts to Putin’s Speech and his Nuclear Threats
- » China's Yuan sinks to record Low against Dollar ahead of key National Congress
- » 19 Killed in Anti-Government Protests in Iran
- » US: Death Toll reaches 21 in Florida as Hurricane Ian hits South Carolina
- » Kyiv's response to Putin: Ukraine quickly Enters NATO
- » Putin: Russia now has Four New Territories, We are ready for Negotiations with Ukraine