Berbartov Set for Trabzonspor Move – Report
Turkish side Trabzonspor are set to sign Fulham’s experienced Bulgarian striker Dimitar Berbatov, according to Turkish media reports.
Bulgarian TV channel bTV has cited Turkish newspapers as saying that the 33-year-old has agreed to the move.
According to the reports, however, Fulham and Trabzonspor are yet to agree on the transfer fee.
Fulham's new coach Rene Meulensteen recently said he firmly believes that Berbatov will stay with the Cottagers until the end of the season and help the club avoid relegation.
But Berbarov’s agent, Emil Danchev, hinted in November that his client is likely to leave Fulham during the upcoming transfer window.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Nurgyul Salimova and Nadya Toncheva in the Top 10 of Chess Rankings
- » BREAKING: Borislav Mihailov Resigned as President of the Bulgarian Football Union
- » Bulgarian Ex-Minister and Shooting Sports Legend Endorses IOC Neutrality Amid Russia, Belarus Olympic Dilemma
- » How to Develop a Successful Sports Betting Strategy
- » Bulgarian Football Union President Denies Responsibility for the Protest
- » Making History: Bulgarian Chess Players Became European Champions