Sofia Clerk Stabber Charged for Previous Crime
The Sofia City Prosecution has charged Salahedin bin Aladdin with attempted murder, for a crime committed in May.
The Algerian national fell under the spotlight after robbing a store in Sofia’s Pirotska Street and stabbing the clerk, later escaping to Greece, where he was detained.
It was revealed that Aladdin is suspected of committing a series of other crimes throughout the year. On May 27, not far from where he attacked the store clerk, Aladdin had stabbed numerous times Tihomir Vladimirov, putting his life in danger.
A Bulgarian national, Aleksandar Simeonov, is charged with assisting Aladdin in hiding from the authorities, reports Focus. He also attempted to get rid of evidence connected to the attack.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Chief Prosecutor Ivan Geshev: An Inspection of the Minister of Culture Has Been Appointed
- » SP's Office Summons PM Borissov over the Bobokov Investigation
- » Bulgarian Commandos Arrested Bozhkov's Security Chief
- » Bulgarian of Syrian Descent Arrested in Bourgas for Terrorism
- » Bulgaria: Anti-Corruption Commission with Claims for BGN 140 Million Against Minyu and Stayko Staykovi
- » Bulgaria: Former Ministers Simeon Dyankov, Traicho Traikov and Businessman Prokopiev Acquitted in EVN Case