Harvard Evacuates Buildings over Unconfirmed Reports of Explosives
Four buildings at Harvard University in Massachusetts are being evacuated after an unconfirmed report that bombs may have been placed there.
Monday morning's final exams have been canceled because of the report, student newspaper The Harvard Crimson posted on Twitter, citing Harvard Dean of Undergraduate Education Jay Harris.
"Science Center, Thayer, Sever, and Emerson. Evacuate those buildings now," one of Harvard's tweets read, as cited by CNN.
No explosions have been reported, Harvard emphasized.
"Out of an abundance of caution, the buildings have been evacuated while the report is investigated," Harvard said on the emergency page of its website. "Harvard's focus is on the safety of our students, faculty and staff."
Harvard campus police and local police were said to be on the scene.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Referendum In Russia: Putin is Allowed To Remain President Until 2036
- » 50,000 New Cases of COVID-19 in US, Trump: I Fully Support the Masks. I Think They Work
- » New Zealand's Health Minister Resignes After Breaches of Lockdown Rules
- » UK Restarts Tourism on July 4
- » Covid-19: Infection in USA is Getting Worse
- » Another Black Man Killed by the Police in America Sparks New Wave of Protests