Armed Robbers Raid Paris Jewelry Store
Armed robbers have raided a luxury jewelry store in Paris, stealing EUR 800 000 worth of watches.
"They entered, the male showed the butt of a revolver he had in his belt. Meanwhile, the lady took dozens of watches and placed them in a bag. They then left the shop on foot", said a Paris police chief, cited by Euronews.
The incident happened near the Place Vendome, not far from where another major luxury boutique robbery took place 2 months ago.
In yet another robbery, the Carlton Hotel in Cannes fell victim to jewelry robbers in July. The amount stolen was reported to be worth as much as EUR 1.4 M.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 466 of the Invasion of Ukraine: At least 20 Injured after Russian Attack in Dnipro
- » The VP of the European Parliament: Bulgaria has done its Homework for Schengen
- » Day 465 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv is Ready to start its Counteroffensive says Zelensky
- » At least 280 Dead and over 900 Injured in a Crash between Two Trains in India
- » Tragedy in India: At least 50 Dead and hundreds Injured after Train Crash
- » 700 NATO troops have arrived in Northern Kosovo