International Women's Club in Bulgaria to Hold Christmas Bazaar Dec 1
The Bulgarian branch of the International Women's Club will hold their traditional Christmas charity bazaar on December 1.
The event will take place at the International Expo Center in Sofia.
The bazaar, to be held for the 19th consecutive time, will be open to visitors from 10:30 a.m to 5 p.m.
The charity event is to include over 60 stalls, 42 of them international, representing a total of 48 countries, offering traditional national cuisine and drinks, books, toys, souvenirs, second-hand clothes, etc.
The bazaar is traditionally attended by a number of ambassadors and diplomats and their wives with the proceeds raised going to support projects of the IWC Charity Foundation for people in need.
Read more in the interview with Lynne Godding, IWC President
- » 12 Wine-Culinary Destinations of Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Nurses are Again Protesting, they do not Believe the Promise of the Health Minister
- » Taxi Drivers in Sofia are Protesting
- » Cloudy Skies with Rain this Afternoon in some Regions of Bulgaria
- » World Happiness Report: Bulgaria is Ranked 97th in the World
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 Shakes France