Armed Robbery Strikes Drug Warehouse in Bulgarian Capital
An armed robbery was staged Friday evening on a warehouse owned by a pharmaceutical company in Bulgarian capital Sofia.
The storage is located in a southern discrict near the intersection of Simeonovsko Shosse and the Sofia Ringroad.
Five armed and masked men broke into the premises, and then fled with a car before the police could arrive.
The owner company, Libra AG, said that it does not know yet exactly what was stolen.
A police investigation is under way.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Spanish Police Nab Bulgarian Mafia Leader in Sevilla Football Club Extortion Case
- » Tragic Night in Plovdiv Village: Double Murder and Suicide Unfold
- » Violent Robbery Shakes Blagoevgrad: One Injured in Shooting Incident
- » Global Child Pornography Bust: Two Detained in Bulgaria in Widespread European Operation
- » Bulgaria Reports Over 7,000 Intoxicated Driving Cases in 2023
- » Violence in Bulgaria: Woman Beaten on Stara Zagora's Main Boulevard