Bulgarian-Chinese Business Forum Kicks Off in Sofia
A Bulgarian-Chinese business forum starts Friday at the National Palace of Culture (NDK) in Sofia.
The event is organized by Bulgaria's Ministry of Economy and Energy, China's Ministry of Commerce, Bulgaria's Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion Agency and the Trade Development Bureau at China's Ministry of Commerce.
The forum will be inaugurated by Bulgaria's Deputy Economy and Energy Minister Anna Yaneva and Wei Jinghua, Extraordinary Plenipotentiary of China to Bulgaria.
Around 200 Bulgarian companies are to take part in the forum and to hold business-to-business meetings with foreign partners.
The Chinese delegation includes around 40 representatives of companies in the sectors chemical industry, IT and communications, light industry, project financing, etc, according to the press office of Bulgaria's Ministry of Economy and Energy.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ex-Finance Minister: If Bulgaria enters the Eurozone Tomorrow, People's Assets will Increase by 30%
- » Moody's confirmed the Credit Rating of Bulgaria and Predicts Postponement of the Euro
- » TPP ContourGlobal Maritsa 3 produced over 12% of the Electricity in Bulgaria in 2022
- » Bulgarian Financier: Adoption of the Euro will Not Raise Prices
- » Bulgaria allowed the Export to Ukraine of Petroleum Products obtained from Russian Crude Oil
- » Bulgargaz offers a Gas Price of BGN 124.35/MWh for February