Munich Set to Become Microsoft's Second Largest Office in Europe
Software giant Microsoft has signed a long-term lease for 26,000 sqm at one of Argenta Group’s last remaining sites in Parkstadt Schwabing in Munich.
After Paris, Munich is set to become the second largest office occupied by the software giant in Europe.
Microsoft was exclusively represented and advised by Colliers International M?nchen GmbH.
During the course of an 18 month structured process, the Parkstadt Schwabing site was identified by Colliers out of the initial 40 alternative sites as the most suitable location for Microsoft.
Construction of the headquarter building, situated on the northern side of Munich, will start in 2014.
Microsoft is going to realize their own office utilization concept fulfilling modern working environment requirements. This concept has already successfully been developed for Microsoft offices across the globe.
The new HQ will provide 1,800 employees with a canteen and fitness area and ultra-modern office space. The completion of the new building is scheduled for summer 2016.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova: The Indoor Restaurants will Open on June 1
- » National Survey Among Physicians on Their Work with Coronavirus Begins in Bulgaria
- » Dead Dolphins Found on Sozopol's Beach, Bulgaria
- » Dieselgate - Top German Court: VW must Pay Compensation
- » Only 10 New Cases of COVID-19 On May 26th in Bulgaria
- » 17 Beaches on the Black Sea Coast in Bulgaria Will Be Free This Summer