2 Feeble Earthquakes Registered in Bulgaria
Two weak earthquakes have been registered on the territory of Bulgaria Tuesday by the Geophysics Institute at the Bulgarian Acdemy of Sciences.
The first, of magnitude 2.5 on the Richter scale, was registered around 3 pm in the Rila Mountain, nearby the villages of Govedartsi and Beli Iskar, at 50 km depth.
The second tremor had an epicenter in the Oborishte locality near central Bulgarian town of Panagyurishte, and reached magnitude 2.4 on Richter.
No injuries or damages are reported for the two quakes.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Yellow Code for Dangerous Rain Showers in 8 Regions
- » European Commission: Bulgaria is not interested in Implementing the Just Transition Plan
- » Cloudy Weather in Bulgaria on the First Day of Spring
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Spring comes just before Midnight
- » The Weather in Bulgaria will still be Cold but without Rain and Snow
- » The Weather in Bulgaria will be Cold with Rain and Snow