2 Feeble Earthquakes Registered in Bulgaria
Two weak earthquakes have been registered on the territory of Bulgaria Tuesday by the Geophysics Institute at the Bulgarian Acdemy of Sciences.
The first, of magnitude 2.5 on the Richter scale, was registered around 3 pm in the Rila Mountain, nearby the villages of Govedartsi and Beli Iskar, at 50 km depth.
The second tremor had an epicenter in the Oborishte locality near central Bulgarian town of Panagyurishte, and reached magnitude 2.4 on Richter.
No injuries or damages are reported for the two quakes.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Code Yellow for Strong Winds in 9 Regions, the Weather remains Cold
- » Code Orange for Strong Winds in 8 Regions of Bulgaria for Today
- » The Weather in Bulgaria will be Sunny and Windy with a sharp Cooling in the evening
- » "Earth Hour" - We turn off the Lights and Shine a Light on the Problem of Endangered Animal Species
- » Bulgaria: The Zoo in Burgas acquired New Exotic Rodents
- » Sunny Weather in Bulgaria, in the morning with Reduced Visibility