Bulgaria PM to Meet with UN High Commissioner for Refugees
Bulgarian Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski is to meet with UN High Commissioner for Refugees Antonio Guterres on Friday in Sofia.
Guterres is on a visit to Bulgaria at the invitation of Deputy Prime Minister and Interior Minister Tsvetlin Yovchev.
The meeting will also be attended by Kristalina Georgieva, EU Commissioner for International Cooperation, Humanitarian Aid and Crisis Response, according to the government's press office.
Oresharski and Guterres will discuss the cooperation between Bulgaria and the United Nations High Commissariat for Refugees for the efficient management of migration processes.
Guterres will also meet with Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev and Parliament Speaker Mihal Mikov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General