Bulgarian Prosecution Orders Check over Investigation Agency's Work
Bulgarian Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov has ordered a thorough revision of the work of the country's National Investigation Service.
The check spans the period from the end of January 2011 to the end of October 2013.
It will be conducted by a team of 12 prosecutors from across Bulgaria, who are supposed to be ready with their work by December 6.
According to the official order by Tsatsarov, the revision is part of the Action Plan of Bulgaria's Prosecutor's Office, which was adopted in July.
The details of the check include a thorough revision of internal mechanisms of investigations' distribution and conduct.
In early November, the long-term director of Bulgaria's National Investigation Service and Vice-Chief Prosecutor Boyko Naydenov submitted his resignation from both positions.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend