Buglarian Nationalists Propose Civil Representation in CCNS
The leader of the Bulgarian nationalists will propose to the President that civil organizations be allowed to take part in the Consultative Council for National Security, CCNS.
Ataka leader Volen Siderov met with Nikolay Barekov from "Bulgaria without Censorship", whose supporters have gathered outside the President's Office to protest that their leader was not invited to the council.
Siderov promised them that he will make the proposal to the President at the beginning of the meeting.
Barekov responded by designating Siderov as his speaker at the consultative council.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend