Danone Bulgaria Grabs Award From 'Largest Corporate Donor' Contest
Danone Bulgaria has been awarded as the second largest non-financial corporate donor in Bulgaria, in 2012 the company has donated BGN 156 614 in commodities and food products.
The corporate donors' awards 2013 were handed Monday night by the Bulgarian Donors' Forum, the ceremony was hosted by Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev.
Bulgarian Donors' Forum is an NGO working towards the development of the donative environment in Bulgaria that unites foundations and companies in the country and aims to provide them with an opportunity and space to share their ideas and experience, related to charity, corporate giving and corporate social responsibility.
Danone Bulgaria has won second prize in the ‘Largest Amount Of Non-Financial Donations’ category with a total of BGN 156 614 donated in the form of food products in 2012.
Charitable efforts of the companies participating in the ‘Largest Corporate Donor’ competition are assessed by an eight-member jury, then member organizations of the Bulgarian Donors' Forum vote for the best corporate initiatives in the field of charity.
A total of 58 corporate organizations were nominated in categories for the 2013 awards.
Danone Bulgaria is a leader in the fresh dairy market in Bulgaria and a company that has various active corporate social responsibility programs.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Average Salary in Bulgaria is BGN 1,730 (EUR 884) in the Second Quarter of 2022
- » Mayor Fandakova: The Heating Season for Sofia Residents will be Ensured
- » Bulgaria’s Tourism Ministry is launching a large-scale Advertising Campaign to Attract Tourists
- » Germany to Reduce Heating in Public Buildings to 19 Degrees
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: On October 1, Gas will flow through the Interconnector from Greece
- » Bulgaria's Energy Commission Confirmed the Rise of Natural Gas Prices by 60%