Bulgaria's President Congratulates Bokova on 2nd Term as UNESCO Head
Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev has congratulated Irina Bokova on her official reelection for a second four-year term as a UNESCO Director-General.
Bokova's reelection was officially announced on November 12.
Plevneliev, as cited by the President's press office, emphasizes that the decision of the UNESCO General Conference on Bokova's re-election is proof not only of her high level of professionalism but also success for Bulgaria and a matter of pride.
The State Gazette issue from November 12 contains a presidential decree of President Rosen Plevneliev is published on awarding Bokova with a Stara Planina Order.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Fifty People Protested in front of the Bulgarian Embassy in Skopje
- » Foreign Minister: Joining the OECD is Bulgaria's most Serious Integration Effort after the EU and NATO
- » Russian Senator: Bulgaria should Freeze because it is an Unfriendly Country
- » Bulgaria Suspends Visas for Russians with Property in Bulgaria and for Tourists from Russia
- » Russia Expelled 14 Bulgarian Diplomats
- » The Russian Ambassador expressed Hope that things will Change in Bulgaria