Bulgarian Interior Minister Meets Israeli Counterpart
Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetlin Yovchev, who is on a visit to Israel has met Israel’s Minister of Public Security Yitzhak Aharonovich on Tuesday.
Bulgaria’s Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Interior Tsvetlin Yovchev and the Minister of Public Security of Israel Yitzhak Aharonovich have reached an agreement for the signing of a new cooperation agreement on home affairs and security between the two ministries.
Minister Aharonovich expressed his support for Bulgaria’s efforts to strengthen its expert and technological capacity in order to counter better to terrorism, organized crime and cyber crime during the meeting with Minister Yovchev, who is currently on an official visit to Israel.
Minister Yovchev has invited Minister Aharonovich to pay an official visit to Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Vice-President Yotova: Bulgaria is Fully Behind Albania's European Future
- » Russia’s Ambassador: Bulgaria is Rewriting its History
- » Turkey’s Ambassador: The Investments of Turkish companies in Bulgaria reach 2.5 billion euros
- » Ambassador Raykov: British authorities have officially confirmed that the 3 Bulgarians are in Prison
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to the UK: The Embassy was Not Informed about the Detention of our Citizens
- » Bulgaria’s MFA: The Widest Possible International Cooperation is Needed to Stop the War in Ukraine