Bulgarian Govt Appoints New Customs Agency Head
Pavel Tonev has been appointed Director General of the National Customs Agency by an order of Bulgarian Finance Minister Petar Chobanov.
This was announced Monday by the Ministry of Finance’s press office.
Pavel Tonev graduated UNWE in Accounting and Control, and the Veliko Tarnovo University in Law.
He has long standing experience in the customs administration - in the period August 1991 - December 2009 he held the positions of Customs Inspector, Chief Customs Inspector Department Head, Deputy Head of Customs Office, Head of Customs Office and Director of the Plovdiv Regional Customs Directorate.
Until his appointment for Director General of the National Customs Agency he was engaged in consultancy services in the field of customs and excise duty legislation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Low Danube LevelHinders Navigation at Bulgarian Section of River
- » Bulgarian Police Intercept Illegal Gold Sluicing along the Struma River
- » Prosecutor's Office Headed by Ivan Geshev Blocks Trials against Former Government, Borissov
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow for First Frosts in Many Regions
- » Vaccination Certificate May Soon Become a Pass for Restaurant in Bulgaria
- » Border Police Search Team Looking for Man Missing at Sea