Sofia Heating Utility Enters Winter Mode
The heating utility in Bulgaria's capital Sofia announced it is about to start providing heat on November 11.
"Toplofikatsiya" company has received the long-term forecast of the Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, showing that the warm spell Sofia citizens have enjoyed over the last few days will be over this eek.
"Toplofikatsiya Sofia" clients traditionally welcome the start of the winter season with mixed feelings as every year they have to dig deeper into their pockets to pay for the comfort of having a warm and cozy home.
The company, which has been in the news for years after it was found drained to the brink of bankruptcy, provides heating to about 400,000 households in the capital Sofia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Increase in Offenders using Electric Scooters
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1024 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Sofia Municipality introduces "Optional" Stops on 9 Lines of Public Transport from Today
- » German Health Minister: EU may allow Combined COVID vaccines from September
- » Bulgaria: Quarantine of those Infected with COVID-19 is Likely to be Reduced
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1,274 New Cases in the Last 24 hours