Bulgarian Extremists Launch Own Party
Bulgarian extreme nationalists AKA skinheads are establishing Saturday a new party with the name "Nationalist Party of Bulgaria."
It will include the formations National Resistance, the Bulgarian National-Radical Party, the organization "Blood and Honor," and a number of informal youth patriotic nationalist organizations and groups from Sofia and the country.
The founding meeting is going to be held at 1 pm in the headquarters of the Federation of Scientific Unions on "Rakovski" street in the capital Sofia.
The agenda includes the approval and adoption of the party code and election of leadership and control bodies in accordance with it.
- » Survey: The Most Important Thing For Bulgarians is that the New Attorney General is Not Corrupt
- » The Truck Found in Essex With 39 Dead Bodies - With Bulgarian Registration!
- » PM Borissov: This Year's GDP Will Exceed BGN 120 billion
- » PM Borissov - The State Is Making Sure that the Next Generations Won't Be Burdened with Debt
- » Parliament Officially Goes into Election Vacations Until October 25 Inclusive
- » We are Celebrating the Feast of Aviation and the Bulgarian Air Force