Sofia Heating Utility to Enter Winter Mode Nov 11
The heating utility in Bulgaria's capital Sofia announced it is about to start providing heat on November 11.
"Toplofikatsiya" company has received the long-term forecast of the Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, showing that the warm spell Sofia citizens have enjoyed over the last few days will be over next week.
"Toplofikatsiya Sofia" clients traditionally welcome the start of the winter season with mixed feelings as every year they have to dig deeper into their pockets to pay for the comfort of having a warm and cozy home.
The company, which has been in the news for more than four years after it was found drained to the brink of bankruptcy, provides heating to about 400,000 households in the capital Sofia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Are Gas Stations Draining Money through the Anti-Crisis Measures
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1,350 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Another Death on “Trakia” Highway
- » COVID-19: New Changes to Quarantine Measures in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Goat's Milk Curd Won the Highest Award at the Great Taste 2022 Competition
- » Bulgaria is Threatened with a Fine of an Eight Figure Sum in Euros because of Landfills