New Bulgargaz CEO Appointed
Dimitar Gogov, former CEO of state-owned gas supplier Bulgargaz has been replaced with Shishman Chaushev, former director of regional National Revenue Agency branch.
Dimitar Gogov, former CEO of state-owned gas supplier Bulgargaz who was surprisingly discharged from his post on Friday, confirmed himself for BNR that he is no longer chief executive of Bulgargaz and that his successor on the post will be Shishman Chaushev, former director of National Revenue Agency regional office in Vidin.
Gogov also said that he was not informed about the decision for his replacement, reports BNR.
The decision made by The Bulgarian Energy Holding (BEH), an enterprise which brings together all state-owned energy companies is yet to be confirmed officially.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria approved a Derogation for the Purchase of Parts and Materials for the Kozloduy NPP from Russia
- » Bulgaria will receive EUR 16 Million in Compensation due to large Imports of Grain from Ukraine
- » Bulgaria has Managed to Reduce Gas Demand by a record 24%
- » Bulgaria: Revenue Growth of nearly 13%
- » Vestbee launches New Program to Support Cleantech Startups
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister: Next Year the Minimum Wage should become BGN 940