Berbatov's Mum Fired as Nurse at Bulgarian Hospital - Report
Dimitar Berbatov's mother, Margarita, who has been working for years as senior nurse at the hospital in the famous striker's home town of Blagoevgrad, has lost her job, local media reports.
The executive director of the state hospital has ordered that Berbatova's contract is terminated, according to unconfirmed information.
The move was reportedly justified by plans for new management of the hospital.
Vladimir Pandev was appointed executive director of the hospital, which is the biggest in the region, in October.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 39 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » A Quarter of Bulgarians are ready to Emigrate
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 38 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Code Yellow for Strong Winds in 10 Regions Today: Temperatures Drop to Minus 15° in the Coming Days
- » Bulgaria is among the EU countries with the Highest Household Expenditure on Food and Soft Drinks
- » Survey: Every Fifth Bulgarian has been in the Car with a Drunk Driver