Berbatov's Mum Fired as Nurse at Bulgarian Hospital - Report
Dimitar Berbatov's mother, Margarita, who has been working for years as senior nurse at the hospital in the famous striker's home town of Blagoevgrad, has lost her job, local media reports.
The executive director of the state hospital has ordered that Berbatova's contract is terminated, according to unconfirmed information.
The move was reportedly justified by plans for new management of the hospital.
Vladimir Pandev was appointed executive director of the hospital, which is the biggest in the region, in October.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: There are 34 Active Fires in the Country, the Situation in Most Places is Under Control
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1,636 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » The Extinguishing of Fires all over Bulgaria Continues - “Maritsa” Highway will be Closed
- » Bulgaria: No more Masks in Some Places from Tomorrow - See Where they Remain Mandatory
- » Which are the Most Popular but Expensive Destinations to Study Abroad
- » Bulgaria: A Landslide on the Beach in Albena Buried a Man and a Woman - They are Alive