Berbatov's Mum Fired as Nurse at Bulgarian Hospital - Report
Dimitar Berbatov's mother, Margarita, who has been working for years as senior nurse at the hospital in the famous striker's home town of Blagoevgrad, has lost her job, local media reports.
The executive director of the state hospital has ordered that Berbatova's contract is terminated, according to unconfirmed information.
The move was reportedly justified by plans for new management of the hospital.
Vladimir Pandev was appointed executive director of the hospital, which is the biggest in the region, in October.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 231 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Chilly Morning, Warm Afternoon
- » Bulgaria: The Monument to the Soviet Army in Sofia was Wrapped
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 238 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: The Wind is Weakening, Rain possible in the Southeastern Regions
- » Bulgaria: Car with 17 Migrants collided with a Taxi in Sofia