Bulgaria Will Extradite Illegal Immigrants Without Refugee Status-PM
Illegal immigrants that have not been granted 'refugee' , or 'humanitarian' status will be extradited, said PM Oresharski.
“Illegal immigrants who have not been granted a 'refuge' status, nor qualify for protection by the Bulgarian state on humanitarian grounds will be extradited from the country”, said Bulgarian Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski, as cited by Focus News Agency
The Prime Minister spoke on Wednesday in the Parliament to inform the deputies on the Plan to Tackle the Refugee Crisis, which is caused by massive influx of asylum seekers in the country.
Fence installation in the zones most vulnerable and exposed to illegal entry in the country from Turkey may be completed by February, announced the prime minister
“I am worried about the ambiguous reactions towards the refugees in the country”, pointed out Oresharski during briefing for the press, informs Focus News Agency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Foreigners with Positions in Bulgaria’s “Arsenal” Weapons Factory Left in Custody
- » Bulgaria: Customs Officers Found over 500,000 Pieces of Contraband Cigarettes
- » United States Successfully Tested Hypersonic Weapon
- » NATO Greenlights Idea of Building EU Rapid Reaction Force
- » Terrorist Attack in a Supermarket in New Zealand
- » 34 Afghans Evacuated to Bulgaria