Bulgarian Red Cross, Union to Make Donations to Refugees
The Bulgarian Red Cross, the trade union, KNSB, and two NGOs will visit the refugee shelter in the Sofia district of Vrazhdebna on Wednesday at 4 pm to make donations.
Needy families with young children will receive infant formula, diapers and wipes for babies, while each refugee in the center will be given toiletries (shampoo, soap, toothpaste and toothbrush) and canned food.
The assistance will be distributed by the Chairman of the Bulgarian Red Cross, Hristo Grigorov, the President of the Confederation of Independent Syndicates in Bulgaria, KNSB, Plamen Dimitrov, and NGO board members.
Donations have been collected in the course of a month by KNSB across the country.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Passengers refused to get off a Plane that landed in Varna instead of Sofia
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 19 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Rain today
- » COVID-19: 42 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Car-Crash with Two Dead on the road Ruse-Byala
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 84 New Cases in the Last 24 hours