Bulgaria's Varna Featured at Prestigious Tourism Fair
Bulgaria's Black Sea Varna Municipality is participating with its own stand at the world's largest tourism exhibition, World Travel Market (WTM) in London.
The event started Monday and will last 4 days. It is held in London's huge exhibition center "Excel." 48 000 people, representatives of the tourism industry from 180 countries, including Bulgaria, are attending.
The tourism fair in London is the largest for professionals and second most prestigious after ITB- Berlin. Bulgaria and the municipality of Varna are participating in the exhibition in Great Britain for the 33rd time.
The Bulgarian expo is located on an area of 293 square meters. Its motto is BULGARIA - A DISCOVERY TO SHARE" and it presents 28 offers of travel companies and municipal administrations. Besides beach and ski vacations, the focus is also on cultural, spa and wellness, and adventure tourism.
Bulgaria's Deputy Minister of Economy and Energy Branimir Botev will participate in the business program of WTM. On Tuesday, he is participating in meetings of tourism ministers organized by the World Tourism Organization at the United Nations. Experts assess tourism as a highly profitable sector of the economy. To date, annual turnover from tourism is estimated at USD 1.3 T.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » WizzAir launches a New Route from Bulgaria to Albania
- » Bulgaria fails to achieve Good Placement in Sustainable Tourism Ranking
- » Bulgaria: Burgas ranks as the Twentieth-Best City for a Scenic Drive
- » In April: Bulgarians Traveled the most to Neighboring Countries
- » Bulgaria: No more Dogs on the Beach in Varna
- » Summer Holiday in Bulgaria: Visitors can now Prepay Online for Umbrellas and Sunbeds on the Beach