Education Should Be Topic Of Protesting Students - Bulgarian PM
Bulgarian students should protest over education, instead over politics, according to Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski.
“I expected a different kind of protest demands from the students – a professional one, about education, because education is not in excellent shape, while their demands are typical political ones”, pointed out Prime Minister Oresharski.
“There are many issues that have to solved within the next few years and we are aware of the fact that one year is not enough in order for them to be solved”, added the PM.
Prime Minister Oresharski is on a visit to the small town of Kotel to attend festivities in celebration of National Enlighteners Day on Friday, November 1.
“I agreed to participate in a debate with the students, but don’t know what exactly happened so that the debate didn’t took place”, stated the PM.
According to the Prime Minister the recent unrest of Bulgarian doctors against chronic shortage of money for hospitals is more of a “dispute that hopefully will be solved” which won’t turn into a protest.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend