Sofia Architecture University Joins Student Blockades
Bulgarian Architecture Students are joining the "Occupy" protest movement and are demanding the resignation of Sofia chief architect.
Students from the University of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Geodesy, UACEG in the Bulgarian capital Sofia are joining the blockade movement staged at other schools, informs bTV on Thursday.
In a statement issued to the media the architecture students vow to firmly stand behind the “occupy” protest movement against the current government.
Students from UACEG also demand the resignation of Sofia chief architect Petar Dikov over “controversial projects that slowly, but surely are destroying our city”, announced the students, as cited by bTV.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend