Bulgaria's Electricity Production Down 0.2% Y/Y in September
In September 2013, the production of electricity fell by 0.2% on an annual basis to 5.6 GWh, according to Bulgaria's National Statistical Institute (NSI).
Compared to August 2013, electricity production fell by 8.8%.
In September 2013, electricity deliveries increased by 0.8% on an annual basis but registered a 7.2% decrease on the month to 2.4 GWh.
The production of solid fuels fell by 9% on a monthly basis to 2.7 million tones and dropped by 13.3% on an annual basis.
The production of LPG fell by 12.5% to 7000 tonnes on a monthly basis.
Monthly declines were also registered in the production of unleaded motor gasoline (down by 8.5% to 150 000 tonnes) and diesel fuel (down by 13.2% to 177 000 tonnes).
The only increase was reported in the production of natural gas, which went up by 9.5% to 23 million cubic meters.
As regards energy deliveries, monthly increases were registered in supplies of unleaded motor gasoline (up by 26% to 48 000 tonnes) and natural gas (up by slightly over 17% to 163 million cubic meters).
On an annual basis, decreases were reported in the deliveries of solid fuels (down by 12.4%), LPG (down by 2.9%), unleaded motor gasoline (down by 4%), diesel (down by 13.3%), natural gas (5.2%).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Ex-Energy Minister and Ex-Head of Bulgargaz are Accused of Buying Gas from Gazprom through Intermediaries
- » TPP ContourGlobal Maritsa 3 produced over 12% of the Electricity in Bulgaria in 2022
- » Bulgaria allowed the Export to Ukraine of Petroleum Products obtained from Russian Crude Oil
- » Bulgargaz offers a Gas Price of BGN 124.35/MWh for February
- » The Construction of the Bulgarian Route of the Gas Connection with Serbia has Started
- » Construction of the Bulgaria-Serbia Gas Connection will begin on February 1