Bulgaria Child Protection Agency Requests Return of Blond Roma Maria
Bulgaria's Child Protection Agency has requested the return of the blond little girl who strangely made rounds in world media after being dicovered in a Roma camp in Greece.
It is not yet clear how she she ended up in the Greek Roma camp near Larissa.
According to some accounts, she was given by her parents, who already had multiple children and are leading poor lives, for care at the other Roma clan.
According to others, Maria was sold.
Tuesday Bulgaria's Child Protection Agency stated that it has taken up all measures to ensure her return and to establish whether she has been the victim of human trafficking.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The Driver who Killed Two Women and Escaped has been Arrested, He was on Drugs
- » Bulgaria: 45 Montenegrin Football Fans Detained after they Robbed a Gas Station
- » Professor Hristova: The Peak of the Summer Wave of COVID-19 in Bulgaria is expected in August
- » Temperatures are Dropping, Dangerous Weather in half of Bulgaria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 866 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » 2 Women Aged 22 and 26 Killed in Sofia. The Driver Fled (UPDATED)