59 Syrian Asylum Seekers Enter Bulgaria in 1 Day
A total of 63 refugees have entered Bulgaria through its border with Turkey over the past 24 hours, according to Bulgarian border police.
These included 59 Syrians, authorities say.
Bulgaria has the capacity to accommodate about 5 000, while over 6 500 refugees have arrived in the country since the beginning of 2013, with local authorities expecting the number to exceed 11 000 by the end of the year.
The total capacity of 4 100 in the shelters under the authority of the Interior Ministry and the State Agency for Refugees has been exceeded by 586 beds. -
- » How much have the Loans and Deposits of Bulgarians increased Since the Beginning of the Year?
- » The Samples for Legionnaires’ Disease Taken from the Hotel Where the British Tourists Have Stayed Are Negative
- » Russian Humanoid Robot Fyodor's Spacecraft Failed to Dock at the ISS
- » Sunny and Hot Saturday
- » Sofia Residents Will Be Able to Track Information about Upcoming Disasters in the City via Their Phone
- » 9 Kilometers Long Car Queue at The Danube Bridge 2 Border Checkpoint