Bulgaria, Vietnam to Boost Business Cooperation
Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev has embarked on a several day official visit to Vietnam in a bid to boost economic and trade relations with the East Asian country.
In the framework of the visit, the two countries are expected to sign a Strategic Partnership Agreement, announced the Bulgarian President's office.
"Bulgaria and Vietnam have long been bound together by true friendship," said Plevneliev in an interview for the Bulgarian National Radio.
"The task of politicians is to raise this mutual understanding to an even higher level, in order for concrete results to be seen and felt," added he.
Plevneliev singled out exchange in the field of higher education as especially important in bringing the two countries closer.
"Bulgaria can be a door for Vietnam's export for the European Union," stressed the Bulgarian President.
He said Bulgaria's strategic ports on the Black Sea and the Danube river are ready to welcome Vietnamese goods.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria – North Macedonia: No Progress in the Work of the Joint Historical Commission
- » US Ambassador to Bulgaria: We give you Gas at Excellent Prices, Direct Flights will be Restored
- » Russian Ambassador to Bulgarian PM: The Word “Corruption” addressed to Putin is an Insult
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Our Position on North Macedonia will Not Change
- » Russia has Expelled another Bulgarian Diplomat
- » Russian Ambassador in Bulgaria: Neo-Nazism is Rising in a Number of European Countries