Bulgaria, Vietnam to Boost Business Cooperation
Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev has embarked on a several day official visit to Vietnam in a bid to boost economic and trade relations with the East Asian country.
In the framework of the visit, the two countries are expected to sign a Strategic Partnership Agreement, announced the Bulgarian President's office.
"Bulgaria and Vietnam have long been bound together by true friendship," said Plevneliev in an interview for the Bulgarian National Radio.
"The task of politicians is to raise this mutual understanding to an even higher level, in order for concrete results to be seen and felt," added he.
Plevneliev singled out exchange in the field of higher education as especially important in bringing the two countries closer.
"Bulgaria can be a door for Vietnam's export for the European Union," stressed the Bulgarian President.
He said Bulgaria's strategic ports on the Black Sea and the Danube river are ready to welcome Vietnamese goods.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Immediate Solution to Dispute Between Sofia and Skopje is Impossible
- » Diplomatic Offensive in Brno Inspires Hopes for Solution of Bulgaria-North Macedonia Dispute over Nm EU Acession
- » EU Leaders Discuss Influence and Defense of the Union at Balkan Summit
- » Bulgarian President: Membership of North Macedonia in the EU is Very Important for the Region
- » Bulgaria Reaffirms Determination to Join OECD
- » Russia Declares North Macedonia Diplomat Persona non Grata