Bulgarian Dimitrov’s Win in Stockholm - His Maiden ATP Title
Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov has won his maiden ATP title after beating David Ferrer 2-6 6-3 6-4 at the Stockholm Open.
After battling from a set down against Benoit Paire in the semi-finals, once again Dimitrov had to come from behind, and the Bulgarian did so with a fine display to shock the Spaniard and lift his first title on the circuit.
Seventh-seeded Bulgarian Dimitrov scored a 2:6, 6:3, 6:4 victory over Ferrer, stopping him from winning his third title of the year and first since February
Dimitrov opened the year with his first career final in Brisbane, Australia, but entered Stockholm on a four-match losing streak.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Cristiano Ronaldo will not play in Saudi Arabia
- » World Cup: The Most Iconic Performances of All-Time
- » World Cup 2022: Riots in Belgium and the Netherlands after Morocco's Victory
- » World Cup 2022: Japan with a memorable Comeback - Stun Germany 2-1
- » World Cup 2022 sensation: Saudi Arabia defeated Argentina
- » Qatar 2022: Iran's Players refused to sing their National Anthem