European Startups Lured to Move to Bulgaria and Pocket EUR 200 K
Digital startups from all over Europe are eligible to apply for financing under LAUNCHub seed fund and accelerator program, whose fourth application call is already underway.
All committed teams developing future disruptive technologies in the Digital Tech Sector are encouraged to apply until November 3, 2013.
Since 2012 LAUNCHub has invested 2 million euros in 5 companies situated mainly in the SE Europe region. Moreover the fund is strategically partnering up with Seedcamp and Mozilla WebFWD.
LAUNCHub is also actively building a bridge between Europe and the US and already in the process of moving its most promising startups on the other side of the Atlantic.
The culmination of the LAUNCHub funding selection will be a four-day Long-Weekend Event to be organized in the end of November in Sofia, where shortlisted teams will receive several days of coaching and mentoring and will have the chance to pitch their ideas and get approved for seed investment.
The successful applicants will receive funding of up to EUR 200 K in exchange of equity and will participate in a mentor-lead program scheduled for February 2014.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Foreign Leaders will arrive in Bulgaria for the Opening Ceremony of the Interconnector with Greece
- » Europe is preparing for a Shut Down of Mobile Networks this Winter
- » What is EBRD's Economic Forecast for Bulgaria
- » Crypto Glossary- a Rundown with all the Vocabulary necessary to learn in the Crypto Industry
- » The Interconnector Bulgaria-Greece secured Act 16
- » Natural Gas in Bulgaria could Drop in Price by 32 percent Soon