BGN 340 000 Taken in Sofia Delivery Office Robbery
The five armed men who robbed the office of express delivery service company “Speedy” in Sofia on Monday have taken a total of BGN 340 000 (EUR 174 000).
The Bulgarian Telegraph Agency says no suspects have been detained so far over the audacious robbery.
The five men were dressed in uniforms marked GDBOP (Organized Crime Combating Unit) carrying Kalashnikov weapons as they broke into the office building in Sofia’s Gorublyane district late on Monday.
The break-in happened through the outer fence first, and then through the windows of the logistics department. The only person working at the time, a woman, was hit over the head with a bat and left unconscious. She was taken to hospital.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Begging and Prostitution are No Longer Crimes in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: 1-year-old Child is in Coma after being Beaten in Plovdiv
- » Bulgaria: Mother and Son were found Dead in Kyustendil
- » Bulgaria: A Municipal Councilor in Velingrad was Murdered (UPDATED)
- » Bulgaria: Two People Killed in a Fight between Families in Nova Zagora
- » The 15-year-old Bus Driver who Killed the Policemen may Receive up to 10 Years in Prison