Fake Cops Rob Sofia Delivery Office
Five armed men dressed as special police units have robbed the central office of the express delivery service company “Speedy”, in Sofia on Monday night.
Around 8:30 PM, a group of masked men, dressed in uniforms marked GDBOP (Organized Crime Combating Unit) carrying Kalashnikov weapons broke into the office building in Sofia’s Gorublyane district, reports the Bulgarian National Television.
The break-in happened through the outer fence first, and then through the windows of the logistics department. The only person working at the time, a woman, was hit over the head with a bat and left unconscious. She has been taken to hospital.
The attackers then smashed open the 4 cash boxes and escaped with the money.
Police are investigating the case.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Begging and Prostitution are No Longer Crimes in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: 1-year-old Child is in Coma after being Beaten in Plovdiv
- » Bulgaria: Mother and Son were found Dead in Kyustendil
- » Bulgaria: A Municipal Councilor in Velingrad was Murdered (UPDATED)
- » Bulgaria: Two People Killed in a Fight between Families in Nova Zagora
- » The 15-year-old Bus Driver who Killed the Policemen may Receive up to 10 Years in Prison